Thursday, March 10, 2022

So yeah, its 2022 now

 


Life comes at you fast! I really had no intention of letting 4 years go by between blog posts but here we are. I'm sad that I didn't keep up with posting, we have done so, so much. Here is some of what we've done since 2018:

  • went to Goa
  • went to Cyprus
  • moved to Dubai
  • I got to see Beyonce in concert
  • solo trip to Jamaica
  • went to Mauritius
  • Mima came to visit
  • went to Seoul with a group of MUNers
  • went on safari in Kenya
  • solo trip to Turks & Caicos
  • Rhys started pre-k
  • went to Thailand
  • went to NYC with a group of MUNers at the start of the pandemic
  • went back to the Maldives
  • went to Hatta
  • went to Zanzibar
  • went to Seychelles
  • went to Ras al Khaimah
  • solo trip to Antigua
  • went to Orlando
Wow, that's a lot! I think maybe when I have time I will sit down and write a short post for each. I think it will be nice for Rhys (and me) to have to look back on one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment